Uniforms are compulsory for all athletes at all centre competitions and away competitions (except for Tiny Tots – uniforms are optional).
Please note: all athletes must have the correct uniform for Friday night competitions and Regional/State competitions. This includes having registration numbers and age patches correctly placed. See the centre handbook for more details including pictures.
Teal blue shirt with black flashes
- Age labels are to be sewn onto the left sleeve;
- Registration numbers are to be sewn onto the front of the shirt;
- Sponsor patches: the Coles sponsor patch is to be sewn on to the right side of the chest.
Teal blue with black flashes
- Age labels for athletes wearing singlets & crop tops are to be sewn onto the left side of the shorts/pants
- Registration numbers are to be sewn onto the front of the shirt (velcro is an option for athletes with both a polo and a singlet/crop top);
- Sponsor patches: Coles patch to be sewn on to the right side of the chest.
Black shorts or bike pants – either plain black (no brand logos), or the older style ones with the teal ‘USCLAC’ on the leg
- Skins may be worn at centre level and must be black;
- Black shorts must be worn over skins.
Uniforms can be purchased from:
- Shopping Cart as part of the Online Registration process;
- At Sign On days;
- From the office on competition nights.
Shoes are compulsory for all athletes competing in all events at all venues to ensure athletes can compete safely and with less risk of injury.
Spikes may be worn at Centre level competition in the U11 to U17 age groups. Spikes MUST be carried to each event and removed after each event. Spikes must be no longer than:
- 7mm (synthetic track);
- 9mm (synthetic field);
- 12mm (grass – track or field).
SwS: spike shoes with spikes (all holes must be filled, maximum 2 blanks)
–: spike shoes not permitted in these events
(Please note – further details can be found on p7 of the LAQ competition handbook – click here)
IMPORTANT – Spiked shoes must be removed immediately after an event and must be carried safely to the event area in a suitable container or bag.
It is Centre policy that non-compliance with this policy will result in suspension of the ability to wear spiked shoes.